The most important question I get asked every day is how have you managed to create so much success for your clients within a short space of time? How have you built a 5000+ network within 6 months allowing a client to go from nobody to the industry leader?
In this article, I'm giving you my 5 steps which you can go away and implement today.
- Niche down! We were trying to be a marketing agency for everyone but we realised one of our top skills were in personal branding. It's allowed us to own a spot which otherwise would be stuck crawling and scratching for. The minute we niched our clients the more business enquiries and referrals they received.
- Offline community. People have relied too heavily on online marketing or word of mouth. You need to start delivering events and a place to bring people together, not for selling or presentations but even just networking or dinner. We often find corporate firms or complimenting service providers want access to what we have which adds to our firms' credibility. The whole purpose of this is to give people the face-face connection so decisions can be made whether they want to do business with you.
- Your online community. One of the quickest ways to nurture prospects and get them to buy from you is for them to gain value not just from your content but also the networking that creates positive business relationships. We have WhatsApp & Facebook groups that quickly become a huge referral source for us and those who want to be a part of it. I always mention, the more you put in, the more you get out of the online community.
- Get clear on what your philosophy or set of ideas are. We all have something unique about how we operate. Whether it's the Corporate Model in SA with my client Qassim Ali or my accountant Amina who emphasises her ability to be a business advisor as well as an accountant. Some people like to call this their USP but personally, I'm not a fan of the buzzword because it's not just about your business, it's who you are as a human being that really needs to come across.
- Consistently drive consultations for a service you offer that people can see and buy off the shelf. I use my calendly.com to get my diary filled up and then my website has packages people can see straight away like a brochure or landing page.
If you would like to find out how to monetise your personal brand in 90 days arrange a free consultation here! http://calendly.com/abdulshakur/30mins