Michelle Garrett's @PrIsUs https://twitter.com/PRisUs recent post on social media lurkers inspired us to create this article and we're not going to dive deep into the data or logic behind it but we'll back it up from our experiences whilst working with clients.
- Often it's the people who come to us that don't engage with mentioning that they see and love our content. Have you had moments where you're in a networking room or meeting with a new prospect, they've brought up your content yet they've never engaged with you.
- Consistency is the real key to social media success. We're all trying to perfectly craft that social media post but does that time bring us true value. Unless you have a team it's about how often people see and remember you which allows you to build trust and a community.
- 3. Call to action. Your call to action whether it's a newsletter or free consultation will often tell you who is really listening. https://www.popcorn.email/ is a platform that can tell you who your hot leads are from your email newsletter.
- 4. Social media triggers. Especially on Linkedin when it comes to birthdays or social media content, you have an excuse to reach out to people from your connections or friends to identify who is really paying attention. We've often had people mention 'I've been meaning to reach out to you' You'll also find is that they're not always the most engaged on your social media profile.
- 5. Most people who buy from you who have come from social media are often the least expected. As they mention in marketing, It has to be the right time and place for a buyer to make a decision. Trying to force the sale or meeting will never work. Just because someone has engaged with you, it doesn't always mean that they're ready to purchase.
- 6. Attention before engagement. In order for engagement to be fruitful or impactful, you need to have someone's attention and trust. We often measure our success based on comments and responses but it's often just being present that builds trust with your audience. That is the power of the brand.
If you would like to arrange a 30-mins free personal branding consultation visit http://calendly.com/abdulshakur/30mins