Now that we have covered why they're great individually let's talk about how meetup will be the driving force of growth for WeWork:
- Event space. If you want to hold a meetup where better than WeWork venues. This gets people in, data to be captured and a relationship to start.
- "Do what you love" isn't just a message but its a congruent belief with the Meetup audience
- Making life easier for community builders to create and build. This acquisition has simply become the toolbox for community building.
So here are 3 questions that we can ask ourselves based on what we have learnt here.
- What events can we do to bring people together?
- Do you have a clear belief system or message that you want to share with your audience?
- What are you doing to make it easier for your audience to take action?
If you would like experts to answer these questions for you, fill in this short form to arrange a call http://bit.ly/ArrangeACall